Job Vacancies and Teacher Training
The Governors of St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Ringswell Avenue, Exeter are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring Reception Class Teacher from 25th January 2021, to cover the maternity leave of the current teacher. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required from 25/01/2021 for up to one year.
Salary: Main pay scale
Contract: Fixed Term, Full-time
Visits to the school can be arranged, COVID restrictions allowing. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Brocksom, Senior Administrator by email at email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: 3rd November
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
- EYFS Teacher to cover maternity leave job description
Hello Trainee Teachers,
We want to say a big welcome to Exeter Consortium and TSA and we are excited about the year ahead.
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance are training you, the next generation of teachers, improving the quality of teaching, raising the attainment of pupils and closing the gap between different groups of pupils.
If there is anything you may need we are just an email or phone call away. We want you to know that although we will not have contact with you every day, we are always available if you need any help. Please contact us on 01392 927171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org