Job Vacancies and Teacher Training
The Governors of St Nicholas Catholic Primary school, Ringswell Avenue, Exeter are seeking to appoint
- a positive and inspiring 1:1 Teaching Assistant to support a Reception child with communication, interaction and sensory needs. 28.75 hours per week, 5.75 hours per day with 1 hour for lunch. 8.30am - 3.15pm Monday to Friday for 38 weeks plus 5 non pupil days working 5 hours per day. Starting at £8.96 per hour.
- a Midday Assistant to support children at lunch and play - 8.75 hours per week, 1.75 hours per day (Monday to Friday 11.30 - 1.15pm) for 38 weeks per year. £8.96 per hour.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required Start Date: 4th March 2021
Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 19th April 2021.
- MTA job description.pdf
- TA 1:1 job description
- Recruitment_Monitoring_Information_Form (2).docx
- Notes_to_Applicants (2).doc
- Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form (2).doc
Hello Trainee Teachers,
We want to say a big welcome to Exeter Consortium and TSA and we are excited about the year ahead.
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance are training you, the next generation of teachers, improving the quality of teaching, raising the attainment of pupils and closing the gap between different groups of pupils.
If there is anything you may need we are just an email or phone call away. We want you to know that although we will not have contact with you every day, we are always available if you need any help. Please contact us on 01392 927171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org