Job Vacancies and Teacher Training
The Governors of St Nicholas Catholic Primary School, Exeter are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring full time, permanent KS2 teacher for January 2023. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Salary: Main Pay Scale, £25,714 to £36,961
Closing date: 5th September. Interview date TBC.
Please complete the application form, Recruitment Monitoring form and the Rehabilitation of Offenders form below and return to Mrs Brocksom on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form updated December 2020
- KS2 Teacher job description.pdf
Hello Trainee Teachers,
We want to say a big welcome to Exeter Consortium and TSA and we are excited about the year ahead.
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance are training you, the next generation of teachers, improving the quality of teaching, raising the attainment of pupils and closing the gap between different groups of pupils.
If there is anything you may need we are just an email or phone call away. We want you to know that although we will not have contact with you every day, we are always available if you need any help. Please contact us on 01392 927171 or email: email@example.com