Job Vacancy Breakfast and After School Club
27th April 2016
Temporary Breakfast and After School Club Playworker (this position is temporary as it is directly linked to external funding)
Grade B Scale Point 7 £7.85 per hour (LIVING WAGE)
Hours required: Monday to Friday 7.45 - 8.45am and 2.30pm - 6pm
Start date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint someone who is sympathetic and supportive to the aims and ethos of our Catholic School.
- Be required to provide a caring, secure and safe environment for children aged 4 -11 years.
- Be committed to providing high quality child care.
- Have enthusiasm, effective communication and motivational skills.
- Have a BTEC in Nursery Nursing or minimum of NVQ Level 2 in child care and education.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of how to plan appropriate play activities for children aged 4 -11 years.
- Be able to develop and maintain good relationships with parents/carers.
If you feel you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and are keen to join our dynamic team at St. Nicholas School, our Headteacher Angela Folland, would like to hear from you.
For an application pack and more information see below.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.
Closing Date 20th May 2016
Interview date TBA