Job Vacancies and Teacher Training
- Nursery Practitioner Job Description.pdf
- Support_Staff_Application_Form_(1) (1).docx
- Recruitment_Monitoring_Information_Form (10).docx
- Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form_updated_December_2020 (5).doc
- Notes_to_Applicants (9).doc
Hours: 31.25 hours per week - 8.30am - 3.15pm, 6.25 hours per day with half an hour for lunch. You will work for 38 weeks (term time) plus 25 hours over 5 non pupil days per year.
Salary: £10.79 per hour, £20,812 pro rata
Contract: Temporary, linked to the child/ren being on roll at the school and any funding received.
Closing date 6th June
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please note that only applications made on CES Application form will be considered. Please send to Mrs Brocksom (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant Job Description.pdf
- Recruitment_Monitoring_Information_Form (3).docx
- Notes_to_Applicants (3).doc
- Rehabilitation_of_Offenders_Act_1974_-_Disclosure_Form (3).doc
- Support_Staff_Application_Form (4).docx
Hello Trainee Teachers,
We want to say a big welcome to Exeter Consortium and TSA and we are excited about the year ahead.
Exeter Consortium and Teaching School Alliance are training you, the next generation of teachers, improving the quality of teaching, raising the attainment of pupils and closing the gap between different groups of pupils.
If there is anything you may need we are just an email or phone call away. We want you to know that although we will not have contact with you every day, we are always available if you need any help. Please contact us on 01392 927171 or email: email@example.com